Monday, November 3, 2008

Sunday Cruising Ozark Falling Bluegrass

After a very long, tiring, somewhat fuzzy and oh-so-much fun weekend; we went out for a drive on Sunday to catch the fall colors before they disappear. I dont think the weekend could have had better weather! Everything seemed to be almost neon; did anyone else think that? Here are a few snaps that I took and a link to some others if you are interested. I dont think the pictures do the view much justice, but for those of you that dont live here anymore, these are for you. Andrea's wedding was this weekend, so I'll be posting some of those pictures soon. My feet still hurt from Saturday, but all worth it b/c we had such a blast.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous!!! Looks like the perfect Sunday.

Coldiron said...

Beautiful Sarah! Thanks for a delicious slice of home today!

Love ya,

Jen